Finishing (New Jersey)
Paramount Metal Finishing provides finishing services for metals & plastic substrates with the unique ability to anodize, plate, wet paint, powder coat and apply graphics in one location with single- source responsibility. Paramount’s automated processing assures quality and competitiveness for such industries as military hardware & ballistics, medical, telecom and industrial customers. Our technical staff and in-house laboratory is available to solve customer problems and assure quality.
- RoHS finishes: Trivalent Chromium Passivation (TCP), Non Chrome Passivation (NCP)
- Plating: Gold, Silver, Tin, Zinc, Zinc Nickel Alloy, Electroless Nickel, Electroless Nickel w/PTFE
- Conversion Coatings: Chemical Film, Zinc, Manganese and Iron Phosphating
- Anodizing: Hardcoat, Sulfuric, various colors, sealers.
- Organic Finishes: Powder Coating, Wet Spray, Primers, Textures & CARC Military Paint Specifications
- Lubricants: Dry Film Lubricants, Solid Film Lubricants, PTFE
- Large and Heavy Parts Capability
- Automated Processing Lines
- ISO 9001-2008, SPC/SQC, Six Sigma Trained
- RoHS Compliant
- Locations in NJ and SC.
- 75,000 sq. ft location